Medicare – www.Medicare.gov
- Not on Social Security? How to Pay for Medicare Part B monthly – www.Medicare.gov/your-medicare-costs/ways-to-pay-part-a-part-b-premiums/medicare-easy-pay
Medicare & You Handbook – www.Medicare.gov/Pubs/pdf/10050.pdf
Guide to Choosing a Medigap Policy – www.Medicare.gov/media/9486
NeedyMeds – www.NeedyMeds.org
- Shows if there is any assistance programs are available to pay for a particular medication. Also shows if there are any coupons or rebates available.
Benefits Check Up – www.BenefitsCheckUp.org
- This is a free service of the National Council on Aging. From answering the questions, you will get a report specific to you on programs and any assistance available for expenses including, but not limited to, medications, utilities, health care, and taxes.
Medicare Savings Programs – www.Medicare.gov/your-medicare-costs/help-paying-costs/medicare-savings-program/medicare-savings-programs.html
- If you meet certain income and resource limits you could get help paying Medicare premiums, deductibles, coinsurance, and copayments.
State Pharmaceutical Assistance Programs – www.Medicare.gov/pharmaceutical-assistance-program/state-programs.aspx
- Some states offer help paying prescription drug plan premiums and/or prescription copays.
- If you meet certain income and resource limits you can get help with prescription drug coverage.